The Insurance Corporation of British Columbia (ICBC) covers acupuncture treatments administered by approved registered Acupuncturists. If you have an ICBC claim number you will be eligible for 12 acupuncture sessions to help recover from your accident.
At my clinic in Vancouver or on Salt Spring Island I can administer acupuncture to effectively help support the management of the following issues that often accompany motor vehicle accidents;
- Pain anywhere in the body that has resulted from the accident
- Post-traumatic stress disorders (PTSD)
- Stress, anxiety, depression
- Pins and needles sensation in a part of the body
- Hight blood pressure most of the time
- Headaches, neck tension / pain